Thursday, December 8, 2011

Continuations

Last day of classes for me was today and as hard a semester as it was, I had a pretty good time with it being the most eventful semester at ASU I have had. I look forward to continuing my internship even after the semester has ended and getting more involved in non-profit organizations. My experience has definitely caused me to look at things differently both in my own life and what I want to pursue as a career in the future.

Hoping to have an easier semester this spring so I can concentrate more on landing a good job and putting my eventual degree to work! As I reflect on my time spent I feel fortunate to have had really good instructors this semester compared to some of the classes I have taken in the past. I've learned a lot of things with economics, sociology, and public policy that I feel I can apply to real world experience and hopefully be able to become a valuable asset to a company or organization out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment